Daily & Scheduled Service
- Cleaning of all classrooms, restrooms, labs, patient areas, and other designated campus areas.
- Examples include vacuuming and mopping floors, dusting ledges and furniture, emptying trash containers, cleaning interior and exterior glass around entryways, cleaning of stairwells, and sanitizing and re-stocking restrooms.
- Responding to all non-routine requests necessary to maintain a clean and safe campus environment.
- Waste management and disposal services
- Removal and storage of radiation waste. Note: Must be coordinated with Radiation Safety Office.
- Extermination services
- Snow removal on steps and entryways of all OUHSC buildings.
- Note: In the event of chemical spills, notify Campus Police or appropriate departmental laboratory personnel.
Available for conferences, meeting rooms, and activities related to academic and administrative functions.
Hours of Operation
Custodial Services Office 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
Excludes University-recognized holidays
Points of Contact - Administrative Offices: 271-2311
Service Center Building , Room 142
For urgent issues, please contact the Administrative Offices, as the Custodial Supervisor shift ends at 9:00am daily.