Immigration Regulations Update – January 5, 2004

Please make sure that you always give your current local address and correct email to the Office of Admissions and Records. INS and OUHSC require your correct local address in order to inform you about changes in laws, events, etc.

Change of Address Forms Required by INS
All international students and other non-immigrants are now required to update INS of any change of address. You must notify the international student office within 10 days of any change of address. Students who are subject to the new special registration procedures must also fill out the AR-11SR and mail it to INS within 10 days. Failure to do so will be considered a violation of your student status.

Please note that the address must be your physical, residential address, not a P.O. Box . Also, it is extremely important that you give your correct current residential address to our Registrar’s Office. (You may give a P.O. Box to A&R for receiving mail, but you must also give them your local, residential address.) You must also continue to update your address while on Practical Training. All OUHSC students are on SEVIS may write, email or call-in the change to the Regulatory Office (BSEB #200C).

The University of Oklahoma is an equal opportunity institution Disclaimer Copyright