Change of Address

All international students and other non-immigrants are now required to update INS of any change of address. You must notify the international student office within 10 days of any change of address.  Failure to do so will be considered a violation of your student status.

Please note that the address must be your physical, residential address, not a P.O. Box. Also, it is extremely important that you give your correct current residential address to our Registrar’s Office. (You may give a P.O. Box to A&R for receiving mail, but you must also give them your local, residential address.) You must also continue to update your address while on Practical Training. All OUHSC students are on SEVIS may write, email or call-in the change to the Regulatory Office (BSEB Room 200).

 The University of Oklahoma is an equal opportunity institution   Disclaimer   Copyright