Program Updates

A new Form I-20 is required when you have a change in plan (major) or program (college).  You will need to contact the Office of Admissions and Records at the time of change or correction.  A major change is a reportable event in SEVIS.


 The University of Oklahoma is an equal opportunity institution   Disclaimer   Copyright