SEVIS Transfer Information

Students who are transferring to OUHSC must transfer their SEVIS record and I-20 to OUHSC.  You cannot transfer your SEVIS record to OUHSC until you have been fully admitted an OUHSC degree program. You must obtain a transfer-in OUHSC I-20 in order to maintain your valid F-1 status. Transferring your I-20 and SEVIS record to OUHSC is a three-step process. 

  1. Download an OUHSC Transfer Recommendation Form from our website, posted under Forms and Handouts.  Ask the International Student Services office at your current school to complete and fax the form to the OUHSC Office of Admissions and Records.
  2. Ask your current school to release your record to OUHSC in SEVIS (school ID DAL214F01139000 for OKC campus, DAL214F01139001 for Tulsa campus, or DAL214F01139002 for Lawton campus). Your current school should NOT release your SEVIS record to OUHSC until you have been fully admitted to OUHSC.
  3. Complete and submit the I-20 request form located on our website under “Forms and Handouts.” Please complete the request form and submit it to our office along with all required documentation so that we can create your OUHSC I-20.  Once we have created your I-20, you can pick it up in person from our office.

Send us an email you have questions about transferring your I-20 and SEVIS record to OUHSC. We look forward to welcoming you to OUHSC soon!

 The University of Oklahoma is an equal opportunity institution   Disclaimer   Copyright