- You must have your valid passport, VISA, and I-20 signed on page 3.
- The international advisor recommends you also carry the following items:
- Student ID card
- Current financial statement
- Pre-enrollment receipt from Registrar’s Office
- an unofficial or official transcript
- Arrive at the OKC airport at least 2 hours before your flight.
- Arrive at airports for international flights at least 3 hours early.
After you return from any vacations, please bring your passport with new I-94 card to the Admissions and Records International Office. We will need to make copies of the new I-94 and new VISA (if you received one) for your file.
VISA processing times may be quite long in some countries. We highly recommend that you meet with an international advisor before your travel.