Evaluation of Foreign Transcripts (WES)

You must obtain an evaluation of international coursework and degrees completed through World Education Services (WES) before the application deadline for any coursework completed at institutions outside of the U.S. other than courses taken in the University of Oklahoma Study Abroad Program.   Only WES evaluations are accepted.

What You Need to Know:

  • A WES evaluation of coursework is required of all international students who have studied outside the U.S.

  • Transcripts from non-U.S. educational institutions (high school as well as any post-secondary) must be sent directly to WES by the issuing institution. 

  • Apply for a WES evaluation at www.wes.org. by selecting the course-by-course ICAP evaluation. Read and follow any information specific to your country of study to ensure that the evaluation is completed in a timely manner.

  • You must list the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, located in Oklahoma City, OK as the electronic recipient of your WES evaluation.

  • Transcript evaluations submitted by any service other than WES are not accepted.

  • If you are admitted and a degree is in progress at the time of evaluation, an updated final WES evaluation will be required prior to first enrollment.