Contact Us - Veteran Student Services

If you are a veteran enrolling on the OUHSC campus, including the HSC branch campuses, you will need to contact a Veteran Student Advisor in the Office of Admissions and Records for information about procedures for receiving your educational benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs.  You may call (405) 271-2359; visit our office in the Basic Sciences Education Building, Room 200, or e-mail If you are enrolling on another OU campus, you need to contact the Veteran’s Coordinator for that campus.


Telephone: 405-271-2347, ext 48918
FAX: 405-271-2480
OUHSC-Tulsa Campus

Telephone: 918-660-3388
FAX: 918-660-3361
OU-Norman Campus

Telephone: 405-325-4308
FAX: 405-325-7492