Requesting an OUHSC Transcript
Transcripts are processed in the Office of Admissions and Records at the David L. Boren Student Union, 1106 North Stonewall, located on the 1st floor, Room 104, between 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. The Office of Admissions and Records observes all campus holidays.
There is no charge for Official Transcripts.
Form: Transcript Request Form
- Submit the Transcript Request Form to the address listed above.
- The Office of Admissions and Records receives transcript requests in person by the student with proper identification, by fax with the student's signature, by mail with the student's signature, and through the National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Ordering Service. Email requests are not accepted unless it is accompanied by a completed form with the student's signature.
- This form is available at the Student Union Office of Admissions and Records and on the official Office of Admissions and Records website under Forms or by utilizing the link provided above.
- It is important that the student signs this form in order to obtain a release of his/her transcript and submits it accurately and completely to the Office of Admissions and Records Student Union location for processing. Transcript Request Forms that are not signed by the student will not be processed.
- Questions regarding this form may be directed to (405) 271-2683.
- The Office of Admissions and Records attempts to process all transcripts requested within five (5) business days of the receipt of the request. However, during peak graduation and end-of-term periods, all Transcript Requests will be processed as quickly as possible. If you need to expedite the process, you may chose to request a transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse and request the FedEx mailing option.
- Effective 08-01-02 there is no charge for official transcripts.
Mail Transcript Request form to:
David L. Boren Student Union
Office of Admissions and Records
1106 N. Stonewall
Oklahoma City, OK 73117-1200
Completed and signed Transcript Request form must be included in the email request.
Requests may be faxed to (405) 271-2682.
Fax requests are processed in the order they are received.
Pick Up: David L. Boren Student Union
Transcript Requests can be processed in person at the David L. Boren Student Union in the Office of Admissions and Records, 1106 North Stonewall, located on the 1st floor, Room 104, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Transcript Request forms will be available at the Student Union. Transcripts requested in person are processed immediately and most are available within a few minutes. Photo Identification is required to release a student's transcript, examples: an OUHSC Student ID card or Drivers License.
Transcript(s) may be FedEx mailed at the student's expense. Please submit a prepaid FedEx mailer with your request or place your request through the National Student Clearinghouse at:
General E-mail requests that do not include a completed and signed Transcript Request will not be processed. The Office of Admissions and Records does not release official or unofficial transcripts based upon telephone requests. Official transcripts cannot be faxed and are considered confidential.
For additional information, please contact your Admissions and Records Officer at the Student Union at (405) 271-2683.
Ordering Transcripts Online
The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- To order an official transcript(s), login to:
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
NOTE: If you are a current student, you can access your unofficial transcript through the Campus Gateway:https://gohsc.ouhsc.edu
Requesting a Replacement Diploma
To request a replacement/duplicate diploma, you may contact the Office of Admissions and Records at (405) 271-2359 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the Affidavit for a Replacement or Duplicate Diploma.
If your name has changed and you would like your diploma reprinted with your new name, you must submit a copy of the court order documenting your legal name change, the Affidavit for Replacement or Duplicate Diploma, and the $50.00 fee to the Office of Admissions and Records.
For additional information, please contact the Office of Admissions and Records at (405) 271-2359.