Live Training Sessions:
Summer Q&A Sessions
Our apologies, but local training is currently unavailable for both campuses. Please check back later.
Listed below are a list of possible training sessions. All training can be customized to your needs.
- D2L Basic Training (Beginner) - Information Provided: Learn to add News (announcements), Content (document files), set-up Grades, set-up and manage the Dropbox (assignment submission), Discussion (online asynchronous group conversations) tools, and general D2L site management.
- D2L Grades Training (Intermediate) - Information Provided: Learn more detailed information on the grades set-up options (numeric, weighted, extra credit, and custom column items)and how to manage them.
- D2L Quiz Training (Intermediate) – Information Provided: Learn to create and manage online tests and general use/purposes for Respondus software (both faculty and student options)D2L Intelligent Agents Training (Advanced)
- D2L Binder and Assignment Grader Training (All Levels) - Information Provided: Learn to use the Binder and Assignment Grader apps.
- D2L Insights Training (Intermediate and Advanced) – Information Provided: Learn how to use the Insights system to gather data for your courses.