- Qualtrics is the industry-leading provider of Online Survey Software available for all OUHSC-OKC Faculty, Staff & Students, (HSC-Tulsa has their own instance of Qualtrics). Faculty may also wish to use this tool to administer practice quizzes and exams.
- Academic Technology provides support and training for this resource. To request a Qualtrics account, please click the link to the right.
****PLEASE NOTE****CERTAIN INFORMATION NOT PERMITTED IN QUALTRICS*****
The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center DOES NOT have a HIPAA Business Associate Agreement (BAA) with Qualtrics, nor does it have an agreement that covers student or other sensitive information. Therefore, information collected in a Qualtrics survey cannot include Personal Health Information (PHI) or information covered by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). In addition, personally identifiable information (PII) or sensitive data which through loss, unauthorized access, or modification could affect any of the missions of the University or the privacy of individuals, should not be collected in Qualtrics. Such data would include, but is not limited to, information such as Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, driver’s license numbers, or bank account information.
For additional information on what constitutes sensitive information, refer to IT's Definitions for Information Security Policy found at http://it.ouhsc.edu/policies/documents/infosecurity/Information%20Security%20Policy%20Definitions.pdf.
- Username/Password: use your HSC email login information
Live Campus Training: TBA. Contact AT for one-on-one session, see below.
HSC-OKC Campus Qualtrics Help:
- Laura Fentem (firstname.lastname@example.org, Ext. 48402) or
- Luke Viles (email@example.com, Ext. 46393)
- For all PHI Compliance Issues, please contact HSC-IT Security here.
HSC-Tulsa Campus Qualtrics Help: