"STEM in the Community" May 3rd, 2014 8:00 am-2pm, Samis Education Center
Children's Hospital, 1200 Children's Avenue
Register now for this FREE conference! http://www.okstem.com/stem-events/stem-in-community/
- Students of All Ages
- Exciting, hands-on activities with STEM professionals.
- Parents and Interested Adults
- How do you get your child on a successful path to college and career? Learn the logistics of college, STEM career pathways, and experience hands-on STEM activities.
- Educators andYouth Leaders
- Have a FUN professional development experience for a change! Learn informal science activities for your classroom!
For more information, contact Ann Wittmann