Location is Provided Upon Registration
Preparing for Academic Advancement Workshop takes the “mystery” out of the academic advancement process. It is designed to show faculty approaching promotion or tenure review ways to appropriately document their work, accomplishments, and products in teaching, scholarship, and service in the advancement narrative.
This session on academic advancement provides an opportunity to understand and discuss:
- The advancement process and timing
- Curriculum Vitae structure
- Dossier preparation and what to include
- Expectations for letters of evaluation
- Differences between rank expectations for academic promotion and for tenure decisions
- Successful dossiers
- Typical mistakes that can derail advancement
Who Should Attend?
Register for this workshop if you are a faculty member who is 18-36 months away from academic promotion and want to be organized in your dossier preparation.
Space is limited. Registration required! To register for this workshop, click here.