5/27/2015 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM - Location is Provided Upon Registration
The Academic Advancement Preparation Workshop takes the “mystery” out of preparing your academic CV and narrative.
Show faculty approaching promotion or tenure review ways to appropriately document their work, accomplishments, and products in teaching, scholarship, and service in the advancement CV and narrative.
This session on academic advancement provides an opportunity to understand and discuss:
- Curriculum vitae standards for the promotion & tenure dossier
- How to document and report teaching, research, and service
- Expectations for letters of evaluation
- Differences between rank expectations for academic promotion and for tenure decisions
- Successful dossiers
- Typical mistakes that can derail advancement
- Faculty questions
Registration is required, location will be confirmed upon registration
Click here to register
Export To Desktop