10/17/2014 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM - OKC – Bird Library Auditorium/Tulsa – LC 220
The Adult Learner: A Mythical Species?
Friday, October 17, 2014
12:00 noon - 1:00 p.m.
OKC – Bird Library Auditorium/Tulsa – LC 220
Presented by: Chris Candler, M.D.
- Describe the history of adult learning practices.
- Explain the components of Knowles’ theory of adult learning.
- List more recent adult learning theories.
- Differentiate adult learning theory from self-directed learning.
- Describe the challenges associated with learner self-assessment.
Export To Desktop