11/11/2014 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM - Bird Library Auditorium
The Flipped Classroom
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
12:00 noon - 1:00 p.m.
OKC – Bird Library Auditorium
Presented By: Chris Brasel
- Describe what a flipped classroom teaching model includes.
- Identify several ways a flipped classroom could be implemented, including use of supportive, digital technologies.
- Illustrate how to produce appropriate content for a flipped classroom.
- Describe how students experience a flipped classroom.
- Create a plan for implementing a flipped classroom.
Export To Desktop