Financial Services

OUHSC Campus

Payroll Services

Tax Information

As the University's tax office, Payroll Services provides you with employer tax statements like the Form W-2, and can help you adjust your exemptions via Form W-4. Payroll Services does not provide tax advising or consultation services. We recommend you contact your tax advisor or the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), 1-800-829-1040 for specific information and advice.

If you are not a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident (green card holder), please refer to our Foreign Nationals page.

Form W-2

The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center is required to furnish all employees with a Form W-2 showing their compensation and tax withholding amounts for the calendar year by January 31st of the following year. The W-2 is to be used in preparation of your yearly tax return by April 15th.

Your W-2 will be mailed to the address on file with the University. Please keep your information current so that mailed items can be delivered in a timely manner. Additionally, the Form W-2 version is made available for online viewing after February 15th.

Form W-4

All University employees are required to complete a Form W-4 when they are hired. You will also need to review your Form W-4 and make appropriate changes if you have had a major life change, such as marriage or divorce, death of a spouse, or birth/adoption of a child.

Completed Form W-4’s should be submitted to Payroll Services for processing. If no form W-4 is filed with Payroll Services, the maximum withholding will be made.