Financial Services

OUHSC Campus

Financial Services Forms and Tools Search

A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | # | SHOW ALL FORMS
Enter Search Term:
All Words Any Words

Accounts Payable
Front Desk - 405.271.2410
Travel Section - 405.271.2038

Associate VP & CFO
Front Desk- 405.271.2376

Auxiliary/Service Unit AccountingFront Desk- 405.271.2246

Bursar's Office
Front Desk- 405.271.2433

Financial Reporting
Front Desk- 405.271.2355

General Accounting
Front Desk- 405.271.2355

Grants and Contracts
Front Desk- 405.271.2177

Payroll Services
Front Desk- 405.271.2055

Student Financial Aid
Front Desk- 405.271.2118

Budget Office
Front Desk- 405.271.2404

Search Results for 'service unit accounting'

Air Travel Authorization Form
    This form replaces the multiple part form for Air Travel Authorization. This form assists with proper submission of an ATA and is used to pay airfare directly to University Contracted Travel Agents.

Airfare Approval for Non-Citizens Form
    Additional form required to be submitted prior to ATA booking for non-US citizens. Contact Service Unit Accounting for more information.

Equipment and Facility Control Form
    Used to add equipment to department inventory.

Equipment Inventory Off-Campus Authorization Form
    Used for checking out inventory items to be used outside of the workplace, i.e. laptops, printers, etc.

Equipment Removal Form
    Used to remove equipment from department inventory.

Equipment Request Form
    This form is a multiple part form and can be obtained by contacting OU Printing Services at (405) 325-4176.

Fly America Act Affidavit
    Affidavit required for international air travel using a foreign air carrier to be paid with federal funds. Contact Service Unit Accounting for more information.

Missing Equipment Notification
    This form is used for missing equipment notification.

University Contracted Travel Agencies
    List of travel agencies contracted for direct airfare booking with the University. Contact Purchasing for more information.