On the Road!
On the Road: Caring for the Older
April 11, 2014
East Central University
Online Registration is now closed
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
- Anne Davis, PhD, RN, Professor and Chair, Department of Nursing, East Central University, Ada, OK.
- Paul Emrich, PhD, Executive Officer of Medical Family Therapy, The Chickasaw Nation, Ada, OK.
- Jeanene Lindsey, Sponsored Program Specialist, Oklahoma Geriatric Education Center, Oklahoma City, OK.
- Sheryl Mapes, MPH, Associate Director, Oklahoma Geriatric Education Center, Oklahoma City, OK.
- Germaine Odenheimer, MD, Associate Professor, College of Medicine, OUHSC and Associate Professor
Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Oklahoma City, OK.
- Viki Saidleman, MS, RN, Nursing Instructor, East Central University Department of Nursing, Ada, OK.
- Mark Stratton, Pharm.D., B.C.P.S., C.G.P., F.A.S.H.P., OU College of Pharmacy, Professor and Langsam
Endowed Chair in Geriatric Pharmacy, Oklahoma City, OK.
Co-provided by the OU College of Nursing
Nurses attending the entire conference will be awarded 4.4 contact hours of continuing nursing education.
THE UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA COLLEGE OF NURSING IS AN APPROVED PROVIDER OF CONTINUING NURSING EDUCATION BY THE COLORADO NURSES’ ASSOCIATION, AN ACCREDITED APPROVER BY THE AMERICAN NURSES CREDENTIALING CENTER’S COMMISSION ON ACCREDITATION (CERTIFICATE #UOC-0616, ORGANIZATION APPROVAL EXPIRES: JUNE 30, 2016)
The National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards NAB approved 5.00 CEU’s for Nursing Home Administrators– Approval #11102013-5.00-11884-in-s24398
5 EMS CEU’s approved by the OSDH Emergency Systems. LICENSED ALCOHOL & DRUG COUNSELOR has approved 4.5 CEUs of which 1.0 is Drug/Alcohol Specific.
CEUs are offered for most health professions. Visit www.ouhsc.edu for the most current listing of approvals or, call (405) 271-8130.
For more information, contact:
Sheryl Mapes at firstname.lastname@example.org or (405) 271-8558 ext 30441
Omolara Henley at email@example.com or 405-271-8130