On the Road!
The ON-THE-ROAD Program Series Ended in 2015.
October 17, 2014
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
- Kim Holland, APRN-CNP, Senior Director of Nursing Operations, Comanche
County Memorial Hospital, Lawton
- Sheryl Mapes, MPH, Associate Director, Oklahoma Geriatric Education
Center, Oklahoma City
- Germaine Odenheimer, MD, Staff Physician, Veterans Affairs Medical
Center, Oklahoma City; Associate Professor, Reynolds Department of
Geriatric Medicine, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Mark Stratton, Pharm.D., B.C.P.S., C.G.P., F.A.S.H.P., OU College of
Pharmacy, Professor and Langsam Endowed Chair in Geriatric Pharmacy,
Oklahoma City, OK.
- Thomas A. Teasdale, DrPH, FGSA, FAGHE, Professor & Vice Chairman for
Education, the Donald W. Reynolds Department of Geriatric Medicine
University of Oklahoma College of Medicine; Director, Oklahoma Geriatric
Education Center, Oklahoma City
- Diane Wood, MA, Cert Geriatrics/Gerontology, Director of Programs,
Alzheimer’s Association – Oklahoma Chapter
The National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards NAB approved 6.00 CEU’s for Nursing Home Administrators– Approval #11102013-5.00-11884-in-s24398
Pharmacy has been approved for 6 CEU's
Nursing has been approved for 6.25 CEU's