How Do I Apply for SNAP benefits?

Applications for SNAP benefits are available at County DHS Offices, Social Security Offices, One Stop Centers, or you can download it here. To learn more about the application visit the OKDHSLive website. After you fill out the form, return it in person or by mail to the DHS office in your county. You will receive a letter with a list of the information you will need to bring along with your appointment time.

To find out where your local office is, go to the Oklahoma DHS website and click on your county to find the address and phone number, or call the state office at 405-521-3646.

Have more questions about applying for SNAP? Take a look at the DHSLive FAQ sheet here.

Take our survey!
This website designed by The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Information Technology Department.