ONIE Information and Publications
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Education and SNAP Outreach materials developed by the ONIE team are available for download. Please contact the ONIE project staff at 271-2017 ext. 46745 for more information. The Oklahoma Nutrition Information and Education Project (ONIE) is part of the Department of Health Promotion Sciences in the College of Public Health, University of Oklahoma Health Science Center.
- Physical Activity Resources
- How to make your own Babyfood
- Vegetable and Fruit Fun Facts and Recipes
- Farmers' Market Promotion
- Oklahoma Holiday Lights Walking Trails