- Database from Single Report-Literature Review through 2014
- Database from Group Patient Reports-Literature Review through 2014
- Database from drug-dependent platelet-reactive antibody testing at the BloodCenter of Wisconsin, 1995-2012
These data are derived from the systematic reviews listed first in the publication list. Systematic reviews of all published case reports describing drug-induced thrombocytopenia are conducted every two years to update these databases. Our next update will be 2014.
Database of results of tests for drug-dependent, platelet-reactive antibodies in patients with suspected DITP. The data are from the Platelet and Neutrophil Immunology Laboratory of the BloodCenter of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, collected from 1995 through December 31, 2010. These data are derived from Reese JA, Li X, Hauben M, Aster RH, Bougie DW, Curtis BR, George JN, Vesely SK. Blood 116 (12): 2127-2133, 2010. Supplemental Table
- Database from systematic literature review of reports of thrombocytopenia associated with complementary and alternative medicines, herbal remedies, nutritional supplements, foods, and beverages
These data were identified by Royer DJ, George JN, Terrell DR. Eur J Haematol. 2010; 84: 421-429
- Database of food causing immune thrombocytopenia from drug-dependent platelet-reactive antibody testing at the BloodCenter of Wisconsin, 1995-2012
The information included in this website is for educational purposes only. The designers and operators of this site take no responsibility for the things you may do with this information. For advice on your unique medical condition, please consult your health care professional. By going further into this website you acknowledge that you have read and understood this disclaimer.