Skip to menu

Skip to main content

Skip to sub-content

Request for Police Services

Effective November 2013, the request for Police Services for events on the Health Sciences Center Campus has changed. Please note the following guidelines below.

  • The Campus Police will no longer accept SUR requests for Police Services The following form must be completed and submitted, along with the approval letter to serve alcohol (if your event is serving alcohol), at least five (5) business days prior to the event for scheduling the Officers for the event. Please submit form to
  • Form of payment can be made by cost transfer to the Campus Police Department, or check or cash directly to the Officer on the day of the event. You may contact the Elizabeth Foreman, Personnel Coordinator, for the Campus Police at 405-271-3144 for questions regarding payment.
  • The rate of the services is $30.00 per hour, per Officer, with a minimum two hour time limit for the event; any event that is less than two hours, the department hosting the event will still be responsible for paying the Officers the two hour minimum. If the request is received less than five (5) business days prior to the event, we will do our best to provide coverage, but the rate increases to $45 per hour, per Officer. 
  • There is a 24 hour cancelation fee. If the Campus Police is not notified within 24 hours prior to the event, that the event has been cancelled, the requesting department will be responsible for paying the Officers the two hour minimum. If the notification of cancelation is greater than 24 hours, no fee will be assessed. You may cancel this request by emailing
  • Effective February 2018, the duration of time entered for an event, and any time worked after, will be the amount billed to the department or entity. i.e. If a 3 hour duration is entered for an event, but it only lasts 2.25 hours, the department or entity will be billed for 3 hours.


Request Police Services Form

By submitting this request, I hereby understand that in order for the Campus Police to be present at my event, I must have approval from either Student Affairs or the Vice President’s office prior to making arrangements if there is alcohol served. I also understand it is my responsibility to get with the Personnel Coordinator for the Campus police to ensure I have all of the information I need in order to pay the Police Officers who will be present at the event.