to the The Radiation Safety Office!
127 Biomedical Sciences Building
940 Stanton L. Young Boulevard
Oklahoma City, OK
Office: (405) 271-6121
(405) 271-1768 (fax).
Office hours are
from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
In case of emergency
during off-hours, contact the OUHSC police at 271-4911.
We provide the following services:
Our staff includes:
- Provide training
- Calibrate survey meters
- Audit and survey labs using radioactive material
- Maintain radioactive materials inventory
- Pick up and process radioactive waste
- Monitor radioactive effluents
- Perform bioassays
- Monitor personnel radiation exposures
- Provide emergency and spill assistance
||University Radiation Safety Officer
||Assistant University Radiation Safety Officer