We invite you to join us for an insightful event dedicated to enhancing comfort in health conversations and emphasizing the urgency of early diagnosis. Our objectives encompass empowering Black men to prioritize health, providing comprehensive knowledge on treatment options, normalizing discussions about aging and prostate cancer, and underscoring the importance of building a supportive network. Details are attached and also below. Thank you!
4th Townhall Event on Prostate Cancer Survivorship in Black Men: Elevating Comfortability Around Health Conversations and Early Diagnosis
Thurs, Nov 30, 2023 | 6 – 7:30 p.m. CST
Zoom Virtual Event
- Audience: All members of the community who are interested in knowing more about prostate cancer with a focus on survivorship.
- Duration: 1 hr and 30 mins.
- Speakers: Five panelists (three survivors and one psychologist) share their experiences for 10-15 mins and a urologic oncologist (15-20 mins) + 20-30 mins of Q&A.
- When: Thurs, Nov 30, 2023 | 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. CST
- Where: Zoom: https://oklahoma.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUlfuCoqT4pGtw6mcRRzlrsXT-jG_0pUUpt