Welcome to the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center (OUHSC) located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, approximately 25 miles north of Norman, Oklahoma, and within blocks of the State Capitol. If your visit to campus is because you are a patient of the OU Medical Center, including OU Physicians, please visit here for more information. In the event you are a prospective student or parent, please call HSC Student Affairs at (405) 271-2416. Thank you for visiting the OU Health Sciences Center.
Parking & Driving Directions
Campus Community Resources
- ATM machines are located at the west entrance to the David L. Boren Student Union and the OU Physicians Building. Maps are located at the top of this page.
- The Bricktown Entertainment District, Oklahoma’s most unique entertainment destination and neighborhood, is the vibrant home to many restaurants, nightclubs, sporting facilities, shops, attractions, condos, and a spectacular canal. Located in the heart of downtown Oklahoma City, Bricktown, as it now stands, was once a warehouse neighborhood that has been magnificently restored. It has enjoyed a physical revival and gained immense popularity since the early 1980s, becoming a hot spot, known for its diverse and often varied entertainment options. Be it enjoying a baseball game at its AAA stadium, catching a movie at the Harkins Theatre, or drinking and dining at its many fabulous restaurants and nightspot there is always fun for the entire family.
- Many rooms are available for renting in the David L. Boren Student Union. For more information, please call (405) 271-3606 or visit here.
- The Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum are dedicated to educating visitors about the impact of violence, informing about events surrounding the bombing, and inspiring hope and healing through lessons learned by those affected.
- Listing of Oklahoma City hotels
- For visitors to the greater Oklahoma City area please visit the Oklahoma City Convention Visitors & Bureau