From this page, you can navigate to resources and information for faculty, staff, and students involved in the educational mission at OUHSC. Listed on the right side menu are the offices reporting to the Vice Provost.
OUHSC Academic Strategic Plan
OUHSC's Academic Strategic plan 2018-2022 includes five goals: advance recruitment, expand interprofessional and interdisciplinary education, enhance teaching quality, facilitate shared talent and resources for enhancing teaching and research, and increase HSC-wide evidence-based mentoring. You can learn more about the academic strategic plan on this site or by contacting our office. Here is a link to the most recent update: OUHSC ASP Implementation (ASPi) Update Spring 2019
INTERDISCIPLINARY and INTERPROFESSIONAL PROGRAMS
Explore the OU Health Sciences Center interprofessional and interdisciplinary program connections which include:
- Center on Child Abuse and Neglect (CCAN)
- Center for Learning and Leadership/ Oklahoma's University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (CLL/UCEDD)
- Interprofessional Educators and Practitioners Association (IEPA),
- Oklahoma LEND (OKLEND)
- Preparing Future Faculty (PFF)
- Oklahoma Shared Clinical and Translational Resources Institute (OSCTR)
- The Harold Hamm Diabetes Center (HHDC)
- Stephenson Cancer Center (SCC)
OUHSC Policies and Procedures for Students
The Vice Provost for Academic Affairs and Faculty Development is available to counsel students on institutional policies including academic appeals, academic integrity/misconduct, and student professionalism. Contact us for more information.
We welcome your use of the information and resources on this site to explore our neighborhood within OUHSC.