How to Purchase Zoom Products Through OneNet
All Zoom purchases are processed through OneNet. To purchase a Zoom “Pro”, Zoom CRC (Cloud Room Connector), Zoom Room or Zoom Webinar license, follow the directions below:
- Download and fill out the “Zoom Services Order Form and Agreement” .PDF provided by OneNet.
- The Name of Organization/Institution/ School should read OUHSC – your college or department or OU-Tulsa – your college or department (e.g. OUHSC – College of Nursing, OUHSC – Dept. of Geriatric Medicine or OU-Tulsa – IT).
- The EIN(Federal Tax ID) # is 73-1563627. Current Zoom Account # is 580357.
- Check Existing Customer box, enter 3021 for OUHSC Billing Account Number. Complete the Billing Address and Billing Contact fields for your area.
- For Zoom Services Requested: fill in the appropriate quantities for either “Zoom Licenses – 100”, “Cloud Room Connector” or “Zoom Rooms”.
- For the Customer's notes/special instructions... field, enter the “Zoom Pro” user(s) email address for whom you are purchasing.
- Initial, print name, sign, & date the appropriate fields at the bottom of form to complete.
- You need to draft an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your Zoom products and attach completed order form.
- In your email “To…” line, include your college/departmental Tier-1 support and any other personnel in your college/department needing record of request/purchase.
- CC the two OUHSC Zoom Administrators: email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure to reference your college or departmental name. (i.e. OUHSC College of Nursing, OUHSC Dept. of Geriatric Medicine or OU-Tulsa – IT).
- You will receive an email from OneNet informing you: “Your signed Service Order Form & Agreement has been received and your purchase request has been allocated to the OUHSC instance of Zoom.”
Note: NO requisition is required, please pay off voucher.
Download the Zoom Order Form and Instructions
Above is an image of a sample order form showing annual cost for each product. The fiscal year is July 1 to June 30.
Note: Zoom Licenses ("Pro") - the form shows 100. A "Pro" license now can host meetings of up to 300 participants.
Free Zoom Basic license vs. $15/yr. Pro Zoom license
Please consider the following before purchasing Zoom Pro license. The differences are detailed below.
Zoom “Basic” – a “Basic” user can host meetings with up to 300 participants.
- Zoom “Basic” user as a participant, meeting timeout is at 24 hours
- Zoom “Basic” user as a host w/ 1 participant, meeting timeout is at 24 hours
- Zoom “Basic” user as a host w/ 2 or more participants, meeting timeout is at 40 minutes
- Zoom “Basic” user CANNOT be delegated an alternative host
- Zoom “Basic” user CANNOT assign others to schedule and schedule on behalf of
- Zoom “Basic” user CANNOT schedule a meeting that requires participants to register with their email, name, other questions and custom questions
Zoom “Pro” a “Pro” user can host meetings with up to 300 participants.
- Zoom “Pro” user as a participant, same as “Zoom Basic” user
- Zoom “Pro” user as a host w/ 1 or more participants, meeting timeout is a 24 hours
- Zoom “Pro” user CAN be an alternative host
- Zoom “Pro” user CAN assign others to schedule and schedule on behalf of
- Zoom “Pro” user CAN schedule a meeting that requires participants to register with their email, name, other questions and custom questions
- If you plan on hosting a Zoom meeting with 3 or more participants that will last more than 40 minutes, you (as a host) will require a Zoom “Pro” license.
- Both you and the person you delegate as an “alternative host” will require a Zoom “Pro” license.
- If you plan on allowing others to schedule and schedule on behalf of, you both will require a Zoom “Pro” license.
OUHSC Zoom CRC License Use
H.323/SIP Room Connector Call-out Using a CRC License (Zoom Meeting to Polycom Endpoint)
The H.323/SIP Room Connector call-out feature allows you to dial out to an OUHSC Polycom room system from the Zoom Client using the public IP address of the Polycom RPAD (RealPresence Access Director).
Start a Meeting from an H.323/SIP Endpoint Using a CRC License (Polycom Endpoint to Zoom Meeting)
You can start a meeting from an H.323 or SIP device by pairing from the web. You will not have the full host controls available from the Zoom desktop client or the Zoom mobile app, but you can choose to mute participants upon entry.
Large Meeting Ad-On
A large meeting license allows up to 500 or 1000 participants, depending on license, to attend a Zoom meeting. This feature can be added for users with Pro licenses.
Zoom Rooms is a software-based room system that provides an integrated experience for audio conferencing, wireless screen sharing and video conferencing. Zoom Rooms can be used for room only attendees or remote attendees joining from another room, from their desktop, or from their mobile device.
Each room requires, at minimum, a macOS or Windows computer that runs the Zoom Rooms software, and an iPad, Android or Windows 10 tablet that runs the Zoom Rooms app. Additional equipment can include TV displays, speakers, cameras, microphones, and an iPad that runs the Zoom Rooms Scheduling Display.
Zoom Video Webinar allows you to broadcast a Zoom meeting to up to 10000 view-only attendees, depending on the size of your webinar license. Webinar licenses start at a capacity of 100 participants and scale up to 10,000 participants. As the host or a panelist, you can share your screen, video and audio in a webinar and attendees can use the chat or question and answer options to interact with the host and panelists.
Webinars can require preregistration, with the option for the host to add custom registration questions, or registration can be turned off for attendees to join by simply clicking a link at the time of the webinar. Webinars can be held once, can reoccur in a series, or can be the same session held multiple times.
This product in not currently available for OUHSC licenses.