OBRC Pathway 3 Application & Program Requirements
- An associates degree
- Complete all Health Sciences Education requirements
- Complete all Health Science Continuing Education requirements
- Provide proof of completion or registration of Lactation Specific Education
- Complete a national background check
- Complete a drug screen (1-2 months prior to application deadline)
- Fill out an application & provide documents online OR email the application and other required documents to OBRC@ouhsc.edu
- Pay the $100 application fee to OBRC (pay online).
OBRC will review your documents and advise if selected for an interview. Please allow 7-14 business days for OBRC to contact you regarding your application. If you are selected as an approved applicant, OBRC will schedule an in-person interview.
If selected to be an OBRC P3 Trainee...
- Commit to 6-months, full-time clinical training and assignments.
- Submit your Pathway 3 application plan to IBLCE for approval. (OBRC will review for approved applicants)
- Submit documentation of required immunizations.
- Acquire liability insurance coverage once accepted. (CM&F is the leader in lactation liability coverage)
- Pay OBRC Clinical Lactation Training fee: $2,000.00. (can be paid in installments) (pay online)