- A 15- Hour CEU online course designed to help train all healthcare staff in skills necessary to implement the Ten Steps to Successful Breastfeeding.
- This course assists health care facilities in making improvements in evidence-based practice, quality care and continuity of care.
- Click here for more information on the course objectives.
- The cost is:
- $30 per person for those whose hospital is enrolled in the Becoming Baby-Friendly in Oklahoma Project
- $60 per person for those whose hospital is not currently enrolled.
- Please read the below steps.
- Once payment is made, you & OBRC will receive an emailed receipt. *If multiple members of your facility would like to register, please contact OBRC to be invoiced.
- OBRC will then submit a request for a new user name & password. Once the user name & password are received, OBRC will email instructions on how to navigate the site & complete the course. This takes 1-2 business days.
This course has been developed with the help of funds from the CDC and COBA.