HSC COVID-19 Return Plan - Protocols Extended Through February 28
Published February 01, 2022
Please click here to view the updated HSC COVID-19 Return Plan
Masking Required in All HSC Indoor Settings
- Cloth masks are not permitted in indoor facilities. Individuals in indoor facilities must wear KN95 masks or disposable surgical masks.
- Approved masks have been provided to building coordinators to be made available at main building entrances.
- Managers should continue to exercise flexibility for employees in their areas who are quarantining due to COVID-19 exposures or positive tests.
- Employees must report all exposures and positive tests through the online Screening and Reporting Tool.
- Managers should work with Human Resources to help manage staffing needs, contact Human Resources for additional guidance.
In-Person Meetings, Events, and Classes
- If it is reasonable to accomplish the objectives of the meeting virtually, the meetings should be held online via Zoom, Teams, etc., or by conference call.
- When in-person meetings are necessary, masks are required, and social distancing is recommended where possible.
- For indoor events, food may be provided only as take-away at the end of the meeting.
- Due to illness and recovery times, it is likely there will be instructor and student absences. Make-up assignments and instructional adjustments will need to be accommodated.
- Faculty will not change the instructional modality of their classes without approval from their Dean’s Office.
COVID-19 Testing and Vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccinations are available to all students, faculty, and staff on all three OU campuses at no cost to the individual.
- Individuals with patient-facing responsibility must be vaccinated against COVID-19.