Effective July 1, 2018, the pricing for Police Services for events on the Health Sciences Center Campus has changed. Please note the following guidelines below.
- The form below must be completed and submitted, along with the approval letter from the Vice President’s Office to serve alcohol (if your event is serving alcohol), at least five (5) business days prior to the event for scheduling the Officers for the event. Please submit form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that Officers must be present as long as there is alcohol present
- Form of payment can be made by cost transfer to the Campus Police Department, or check or cash directly to the Officer on the day of the event. You may contact the Elizabeth Foreman, Personnel Coordinator, for the Campus Police at 405-271-3144 for questions regarding payment.
- The rate of the services is $40.00 per hour, per Officer, with a minimum two hour time limit for the event; any event that is less than two hours, the department hosting the event will still be responsible for paying the Officers the two hour minimum. If the request is received less than five (5) business days prior to the event, we will do our best to provide coverage, but the rate increases to $50.00 per hour, per Officer. For rates on hiring off Duty officers for walks or race events please contact OUHSC Police Events Coordinator Cpt. Adams or Cpt. Jackson at 405-271-4911.
- There is a 24 hour cancelation fee. If the Campus Police is not notified within 24 hours prior to the event, that the event has been cancelled, the requesting department will be responsible for paying the Officers the two hour minimum. If the notification of cancelation is greater than 24 hours, no fee will be assessed. You may cancel this request by emailing email@example.com.
- Effective July 1, 2018, the amount of time billed will be actual officer time. For example, if an alcoholic event scheduled for 2 hours, lasts 3 hours (the actual duration of alcohol present), the customer will be billed for 3 hours of officer time.