Poster Printing - Paper & Fabric
Highlight your presentation with a full-color poster, paper or fabric, printed by AMDS. We can print on either 24", 36" or 42" wide paper (there is no limit on length). The submission process is simple:
- First, review Poster Printing F.A.Q. here or below.
- Second, have your department submit an SUR (Service Unit Request) to AMDS, or pay with a Visa, Mastercard or Discover credit card (sorry, no university p-cards allowed).
- Third, save your final poster to a USB thumbdrive in either PowerPoint, JPEG, or PDF format.
- Fourth, bring your USB thumbdrive to AMDS offices located in the Rob't M. Bird Library (LIB 251).
- Fifth, you and AMDS staff will preview your poster, then you will approve the artwork for printing.
- Finally, you will need to sign the Poster Printing Approval form AMDS will provide.
Posters can be printed in as little as one day. However, in high-demand periods it may up to 2 days. Staff can estimate your pickup time at time of poster drop-off.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to offer poster corrections or edits onsite.
Here is a 36x48 Power Point template with style samples.