5 Things HSC Students Need to Know This Week
Published September 01, 2020
- DO YOU HAVE A LUCKY BUTTON?
- Visit HSC Student Affairs in Suite 300 of the HSC Student Union for free buttons with reminders of best practices for navigating the COVID-19 pandemic on campus! There are four special designs… try to collect them all! Luck can’t hurt.
- BIRD LIBRARY
- Hours of operation for the Bird Library are Monday - Thursday, 8 AM - 9 PM, Friday 8 AM - 5 PM, and Saturday - Sunday 1 - 6 PM. For these hours, ID card access to the Library Building has been given to OUHSC students, faculty and staff through the East Doors only, and will end 15 minutes before the Library closes. IDs will be checked by staff at the Information Desk upon entering the Library. For questions regarding the Library, library.ouhsc.edu.
- REGISTER YOUR STUDENT ORG
- All student organizations on campus must register through HSC Student Affairs every year to remain an active registered student organization. We recommend registering at this time to ensure your organization will remain active throughout the 2020-2021 academic year. The student organization registration deadline is Sunday, September 13. For more information on funding and registration, please visit students.ouhsc.edu/organizations.
- WE MISS YOUR SMILE, BUT PLEASE MASK-UP
- Visit either entrances of the HSC Student Union to retrieve a surgical-style mask or visit HSC Student Affairs located in Suite 300 on the third floor of the HSC Student Union. Thank you for wearing a mask!
- CHICK-FIL-A. We want it, too.
- Chick-Fil-A, located in the HSC Student Union is OPENING SOON! Be on the lookout for a communication regarding their opening date in the coming days. Chick-Fil-A will be open from 10:30 AM - 3 PM Monday - Friday in the HSC Union Food Court. In the meantime, stop by Beakers Cafe for breakfast or lunch!