Faculty Compensation Committee
The charge of this committee is monitoring and advancing the economic welfare of the faculty by:
- maintaining and updating yearly data relative to HSC faculty compensation and that of other educational institutions;
- identifying yearly the process by which salaries, fringe benefits, salary needs, and salary increases are requested and appropriated by all involved parties;
- providing the about summative information to the Faculty Senate during the fall of each year;
- developing and presenting a strategic plan for communicating faculty compensation- related concerns/issues to administration and relevant parties in a timely fashion each year; and
- acting as a liaison with appropriate Councils and Committees, including the Norman Faculty Compensation Committee, as needed/desired.
At least 6 members and at least 1 representative from each College on the HSC, except for the Graduate College. 3 members must be Senators at the time of appointment.
3 years, staggered terms.