Academic Technology is prepared for COVID-19. Get the latest information and what’s being done to protect the OU community here.
Please Join Us! Friday, January 15, 2021: Academic Technology Expo Instructional Day of Development
Please join the OUHSC Vice Provost for Academic Affairs & Faculty Development, OU-AT, OU-IT, and OU Libraries this Friday, January 15, 2021, for an Instructional Day of Development. This event replaces the previously scheduled Education Grand Rounds. Get advice and ideas from experts in our community before the start of the spring semester. No registration is necessary!
Time: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Location: Via Zoom, https://calendar.ou.edu/ouit/event/86330-academic-tech-expo-day-of-development.
Day of Development Agenda:
- 8:45 AM: Welcome Address
- 9:00 AM: Hybrid/HyFlex teaching
- 9:45 AM: Accessibility
- 10:30 AM: Exam Security
- 11:15 AM: Ask the Experts #1
- 12:00 PM: Keynote Speaker
- Humanizing Online Teaching: Leveraging Relationships to Fuel Engagement & Rigor, by Michelle Pcansky-Brock
- 1:15 PM: Work From Home Setup
- 2:00 PM: Laptop/Mic/Camera Settings
- 2:45 PM: Online Privacy Protection
- 3:30 PM: Ask the Experts #2
- 4:00 PM: Virtual Happy Hour
- Ask the Experts includes:
- Canvas | D2L | Zoom | MyMedia | Qualtrics | MediaSite| GradeScope| Pedagogy
Academic Technology, in collaboration with the Office of the Vice Provost for Academic Affairs & Faculty Development, has compiled resources to assist Faculty who are transitioning from teaching in a classroom to teaching anywhere.
Students enrolled in Health Sciences Center programs will continue to receive direct communications from their colleges about online instruction and modifications to clinical and community-based instruction. Students in these programs with questions should contact their colleges directly.
Academic Technology, part of the Office of the Vice Provost for Academic Affairs and Faculty Development,
is an OUHSC system-wide service department providing academic technology tools,
consulting and training services in non-pedagogical instructional issues.
Use the menu above to learn more about who we are and what we do.